Feya (T. Dadoyan)

Feya (T. Dadoyan)

Postby Basti30 » December 3rd, 2018, 12:04 am

Feya (T. Dadoyan)
Large terry white stars with a pink center and a crimson fancy green border,Green jagged leaves.
Standard

Фея( Т. Дадоян)
Крупные, махровые, белые цветы с розовым отсветом в центре и шикарной зубчатой розовой с фуксиевыми точками каймой. Плотная, аккуратная розетка.

Basti30

{ IMAGES }: 0

Re: Feya (T. Dadoyan)

Postby olivia » December 8th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Large terry white stars with a pink center and a crimson fancy green border,Green jagged leaves. - I hope nobody will copy-paste the English translation and use it on other sites. It doesn't sound right to me. conf: I would at least mention what tool was used to translate the text.
Anyway, this variety is not quite a favourite of mine. Not the best behaved leaves. It sports a lot. I loved the blossom but it wasn't variety that thrived in my environment.

olivia

Postby Gabi_Munich » December 22nd, 2018, 10:15 pm

Some things inn the above English descripion definitely do not sound right in connection with African violets (e.g. terry). I tried with Google translate and got this:
Large, double, white flowers with a pink glow in the center and a chic toothed pink with fuchsian dots border. Dense, neat outlet.

Weeeeell, no "terry" here but also seems not perfect - or what would you think of a "neat outlet"?

Unfortunately I do not speak Russian, so no way I could know what is right.
Gabi_Munich
Senior

{ IMAGES }: 9

Postby Basti30 » May 1st, 2019, 11:10 pm

my plant has now 2 months after transplanting new flowers which are much better than the first flower

Basti30

{ IMAGES }: 0

Return to Cultivars D-F