Greetings from Italy ..2!!

All new members can introduce herself/himself here.
Forum rules
Please put in the following information:
* Name
* City/Country

* Introduction

Please do not post your email address here!

Greetings from Italy ..2!!

Postby Delph1 » February 1st, 2017, 8:23 pm

Hello! Do you remember me? Delph are! For many months I could not fit in the forum! Maybe it was technical problems of the forum. Today I tried again to sign up and ... here I am! Finally!!! a big hello to Birgit and Gaby !!! happy03:
Delph1

Re: Greetings from Italy ..2!!

Postby Gabi_Munich » February 3rd, 2017, 2:49 am

Hello Delph, welcome back! happy02: happy02: It's so nice to have you back :)

For some time the forum had problems to register new users (which is working again) but it would not affect existing users. Well, I am not an IT person and I am just happy you are here.
Gabi_Munich
Senior

{ IMAGES }: 9

Postby Delph1 » February 3rd, 2017, 11:23 am

Thank you so much Gaby! how are you? I am also very happy to be here again! happy:
I had automatic login, then I reset and I had forgotten .... :? and no email was sent to me for password recovery! for this I have tried to re-register, but was not sent any activation email!
Delph1

Postby Gabi_Munich » February 3rd, 2017, 12:47 pm

Ah, I see - existing users would be concerned, too when the system did not send out mails for new password. I did not think about that. So the problem was that no mails were sent out by the system. At first - as I am an existing user - it was not noticed immediately that there is a problem. And we are doing this forum in our free time besides work, family ... we were not so fast in solving it :( Good that it is now working :)

And your African violets? All thriving and blooming? ;-)
The past year I did not have a lot of time so I reduced the number of what I am growing. I still keep a good number but much less than before. In the moment they are still "sleeping" but I hope when spring comes and the light will be more/stronger they will start to get flowers again.
Gabi_Munich
Senior

Postby Delph1 » February 4th, 2017, 11:10 am

The time is always too short, and I just do not be erased if you can not write often on the forum! confused:
My babies African Violets are in trouble. .. Maybe little light ... the others Big, start to bloom again! unfortunately many seedlings born from leaves arrived from Poland died ... Maybe too weak, the leaves were tiny! Instead it leaves you buy from Ivana have paid off! the seedlings grow!
I'm sorry you had fewer violets ... but if you are many, diminish care for them! I've lost count now .... but there are many babies
Forgive my English translator Google!
Delph1

Postby illustrator » February 4th, 2017, 2:27 pm

Hi welcome back! Let's revive the forum! So much nicer than facebook (frankly, the way facebook collects data on their users scares me ... ).
Paul Veenvliet
illustrator

{ IMAGES }: 53

Postby Delph1 » February 5th, 2017, 10:48 am

Hello ! Thank you too!
It would be nice to revive the forum! I do not use Facebook! :lol:
Delph1

Postby Gabi_Munich » February 7th, 2017, 1:47 am

Delph1 wrote:Forgive my English translator Google!

Don't worry´about the English translator, Delph. We understand very well what you want to tell. :)
Gabi_Munich
Senior

Return to Introduction